These GED Math lessons are provided by the Onsego.
Onsego offers a complete GED Prep Course that GED Testing Service recognizes as 100% aligned with the GED test.
Keep in mind, the GED® Math Test measures not only your math knowledge but also to what extent you are able to use critical thinking skills to solve mathematical problems.
The GED Math test consists of 2 parts. During Part 1 (5 questions), students are not allowed to use a calculator, but the questions are really easy to answer.
You can repeat a lesson as many times as you want.
You don’t need to register for these Math classes, and you don’t need to provide your email address.
Our online classes and practice tests will get you ready for the GED tests fast.
- Questions You Need to Answer to Pass the GED Math Test
- What Are Your Math Skills? Are you a Poet or a Quant?
- Rounding and Estimation
- Order of Operations Basics
- What Are Integers, Prime Numbers, and Rational Numbers
- How to Factor
Fractions and Decimals
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percentages
- Basics of Fractions
- How to Multiply Fractions
- Dividing Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying Decimals
- Ordering Fractions and Decimals – MUST KNOW for GED Math Test
- Fractions Vocabulary
- How to do Ratios
- Unit rates and Unit prices
- How to Find LCM
- How to Find GCF
- Square roots
- Rules of Exponents
- Order of Operations with exponents
- Language of Algebra
- Perimeter and Area
- Perimeter and Area of Rectangles
- Area and Perimeter of a Triangle
- How to Find Area and Circumference of a Circle
- How to Find Volume of 3D Geometric Shapes
- The Pythagorean Theorem
- Combining like terms
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Equation and Solution of an equation
- Equivalent Equations
- Operations that Produce Equivalent Equations
- Solving Equations by multiplying and dividing
- Equations and Word Problems
- Commutative Property of Addition and Multiplication
- Associative Property of Addition and Multiplication
- Distributive Property of Multiplication and Addition
These Math lessons are part of our GED Math Study Guide.[/su_note]
Keep in mind that the GED Math Test measures not only your math knowledge but also to what extent you are able to use critical thinking skills to solve mathematical problems.
You will receive a reference sheet with math symbols and formulas, so you won’t have to memorize all those math formulas, but you must know how to use them properly.
Our lessons are free, you can access these lessons at any time and on every device, and you can go back to any lesson as many times as you wish. These 44 Math lessons allow you to get familiar with the content and the format of the GED Math Test.
The provided short practice tests are a great help to check your understanding of each lesson and make you all set for completing the Math lessons fast and efficiently. You may also benefit from the practice tests offered for free on this website.
These lessons are based on the Onsego GED Prep courses. Onsego is created by experienced teachers and Ph.D. graduates from America’s leading universities.