This free GED Math course provides the core knowledge you require to pass the GED Math Test.
Topics include Fractions, Percentages, Polynomials, Solving Equations, Geometry, and Graphing.
Tutoring starts with one-step equations then it progresses to Algebra and Geometry.
The GED Math test is 115 minutes long, and it has about 45-49 questions.
GED Math Study Start here
- Questions You Need to Answer to Pass the GED Math Test
- What Are Your Math Skills? Are you a Poet or a Quant?
- Ordering operations basis
- What Are Integers, Prime Numbers, and Rational Numbers
- Prime Numbers and Factoring
- Integers, Decimals, and Fractions
Fractions and Decimals
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percentages
- Basic of Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Multiplying Fractions
- Dividing Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying Decimals
- Ordering Fractions and Decimals – MUST KNOW for GED Math Test
- Unit rates and Unit prices
- Square roots
- Rules of Exponents
- Order of Operations with exponents
- Review & Practice
- Perimeter and Area
- Perimeter and area of Rectangles
- Area and Perimeter of a Triangle
- Area and Circumference of a Circle
- 3D Geometric Shapes
- Review & Practice Test
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Equation and Solution of an equation
- Equivalent Equations
- Operations that Produce Equivalent Equations
- Solving Equations by multiplying an dividing
- Equations and Word Problems
- Review & Practice Test
GED Math Practice Tests
Now check your knowledge by taking a few Math Practice Tests.
We have practice tests with 10, 15, 25 and 50 questions, including practice tests with a timer.
Many GED students are a little overwhelmed when they think about the GED Math test. It could very well be that you’ve been out of school for some years, but even if you just quit school, math can be the most challenging of the four GED subtests. Well, if you feel that way, you’re certainly not alone.
Actually, the math section of the GED exam is what’s concerning most students, and we know that this part is even stopping many people from trying to take the GED exam in the first place.
That why we developed these free video lessons and practice tests. Video instruction is a proven effective way to get ready for the actual exam and with our free help and guidance, you’ll be ready to successfully take the GED Math test in a short time frame and without too much trouble!
We also created highly effective testing strategies that may even help you fast-track the entire process.
Developers of GED Math Classes
Our online Math classes come from Covcell GED Prep. This premium course allows us to publish 118 lessons and practice tests.
Covcell is created by experienced teachers and Ph.D. graduates from America’s leading universities. You can read more about Covcell GED Prep here.