We have practice tests with 10, 15, 25 and 50 questions. Our practice tests with a timer will build your confidence and your time management skills. On the official GED test, you have just 2,3 minutes to answer each GED question. That is real pressure. Practice under the same pressure and increase your confidence.
Practice tests are the best way to get ready. They don’t just help keep you sharp and able to recall content and apply your skills, but they’ll also help you develop your time management and pacing.
Improve Your GED Test Score with our Free GED Online Classes
Our GED Online Prep offers you free video lessons that contain a short video, text, and a mini-practice test (that’s like a game). Click here to check our free online classes.
Choose a subject
- Math Practice Tests
- Social Studies Practice Tests
- Science Practice Tests
- English Language (RLA) Practice Tests
There’s a huge difference between passive studying and active test-taking. Taking practice tests will put your knowledge into action, as well as help you gauge your progress and identify which areas you need to focus more on.
Practice Tests with Timer
Are you ready for more? Choose longer practice tests for one of the GED subjects with a timer. These tests will build your confidence and your time management skills.
Make sure to score your tests and understand the answer explanations. If you make a mistake or don’t know a question, you should write that one down in a notebook so you can go back to it and fill in the gaps in your knowledge.
Think about it
- Specific subject practice tests will give you a pretty good idea whether you master the content of that subject area. If you are, for example, studying geography, you can take a geography practice test to find out if you understand geography topics well, or whether you need to study more.
- Passing the geography practice test indicates that you may skip that part of the course, but if most geography questions cause you difficulty, you will need to repeat our video geography lessons over and over again.
- Practice tests are very helpful to measure real learning, and pre-tests will also teach you how to concentrate on the main issues, and disregard irrelevant or less important things.
- Practice tests are great to identify what knowledge gaps you have but that you hadn’t expected. This experience will help you make strategic decisions about which subject lessons you need to focus on.
- Practice tests are highly effective tools to identify your strengths and weaknesses. If you manage to use the provided information in a wise way, you will be able to create your personal, efficient study plan.
If your goal is to pass the GED, then you need to learn about test-taking strategies. Understanding the structure of the GED tests and learning basic test-taking techniques will increase your self-confidence and increase your chances to pass the test. Try to find the correct answer first, but if you don’t know it, use your eliminating or/and guessing strategies. Directions: Choose the one best answer to each question, says, Chris from Covcell (Decoding the GED).
Practice tests are great to identify what knowledge gaps you have but that you hadn’t expected. This experience will help you make strategic decisions about which subject lessons you need to learn. They are highly efficient tools to detect your strengths and weaknesses. If you manage to use the provided information in a wise way, you will be able to create your efficient study plan.
What is GED Online
GED Online refers to preparing for the GED® test using GED online classes and practice tests. GED Online allows you to prepare for the GED® test by using online classes and practice tests. You don’t need to go back to school to get ready for the GED test. But you need the proper resources if you don’t want to fail a bunch of times. You can read in details about GED online prep here.
How to Prepare for the GED
Preparation is essential for every test, but now with the new GED test, HiSET, and TASC programs, the bar has been raised, and it has become more important than ever before. When you feel ready to take on one of the four GED tests, you really should take some GED practice tests to identify which areas you need to focus on most. You can our use online (free) GED resources to prepare for the GED test. No need to worry about going for GED lessons in a physical classroom.
During online GED classes, students study independently for GED-related subjects, as developed by qualified instructors. They are all nicely designed, use the best and latest technology, and are engaging and stimulating. To participate in GED online classes, all you need is a computer and access to the internet.