Yes, because you can prepare for the GED exam online and therefore you can get your GED diploma fast (even in 4-5 weeks).
No, because taking the GED exam is NOT possible online!
Avoid Fake GED diplomas
Never try to buy a fake GED diploma! Schools and employers can quickly verify your fake document, and you will get into a lot of trouble and lose money. Buying a fake diploma means throwing your money away and asking for trouble. You’ll likely be shamed. You’ll more than likely be sued. So why bother? Just spend few months preparing for the GED test and get your real diploma. You deserve a better life.
But you can prepare for the test using online resources. So don’t miss out and choose one of the options and get quick results.
Online Resources for the GED prep
You can start right now by checking these free GED online video classes from Decrypting the GED. These video lessons are short, and to the point, under each video, you will find a brief mini-practice test.
It is important to acknowledge that a computer-based GED® test has two tests that include writing (Extended Response). Extended Response (ER) items are included in the RLA test and the Social Studies test. Items are scored on three dimensions:
1) Analysis of Arguments and Use of Evidence, 2) Development of Ideas and Organizational Structure and 3) Clarity and Command of Standard English Conventions.
Powerful GED Online Tips
- Check what you-know-what are your weak points and what subjects you need to learn to pass the GED exam. To test your knowledge, take a GED practice test.
- Also, you can take the official GED Ready practice test offered by GED Testing Services. This test costs $6 per subject.
- It’s totally normal if you don’t pass the practice test, meaning you will need to make time and learn for the test. Fortunately, you don’t need to go back to school. We have all subjects available as free video lessons. It might take anything from 3 months to 12 months to get ready for the GED test.
- Suggested plan:
- Choose one the easiest subjects for you to learn. Most people want English Language or Social Studies.
- Focus on just this one subject. Spend 1 hour listening to videos – 3 times per week.
- When you feel ready, take once again free or paid GED Practice Test. I would suggest you take the official GED Ready practice test.
- If you pass, sign up for the GED test through the GED.com portal. You will be able to choose a place, date and time, everything online.
- You will know the results of the test the same day.
- Take a short break and repeat the whole process for the next GED subject.
- There are four GED subtests, so repeat all steps three more times, and you will be the proud holder of your GED diploma.
Short GED Practice Test-Check What You Know
Take the first step right now by checking what you know with this short practice test. Our GED Online Prep is designed to help students pass the GED exam on the first try. The new GED Test is computer-based, so it makes sense to use online classes and online practice tests. However, you need the proper resources if you don’t want to fail a bunch of times.
Remember: During the GED exam, time is your greatest enemy and therefore you should get used to the timer when training for the tests. In this way, you can strengthen your confidence.
Online GED Testing
We are often asked if online GED testing is possible now that the updated GED test is entirely computer-based. Well, though everything regarding the GED is computerized, testing itself is not feasible online! You are required to come to a regional testing center and take the GED (or the HiSET or TASC exam) in person while bringing proper identification documents. High school equivalency test centers can be found in numerous location all across America.
Your Learning Preferences
Ask yourself how you want to learn. Do you want to do self-study or a guided program? Video? Audio? Books only? Every option is right if it works for you. Whatever your learning preferences are, try our online resources and a plan that helped many students to pass the GED exam on the first try. Keep in mind: GED Practice tests are vital.
If you don’t know what areas you need to study, you may waste a lot of time and energy. Taking a GED practice test (or assessment) is the first step in your GED test preparation, and by doing this, you will better understand what you need to focus. Keeping track of what questions were challenging and understanding your GED testing scores could help you plan what you need to study.
One of the top excuses often repeated by people who didn’t get a GED is: “I don’t have money for GED books” but learning for a GED doesn’t need to cost money. It’s free to learn, but you need to want it. Are you ready for more?
GED Prep and Your Family
Make sure your family is supporting your learning for the GED exam. It is often overlooked. Assure that your family supports you mentally and helps with daily household tasks. What do you do if your family is not supportive? Then just stay at work and study there.